Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's been too Long!

Ciao!

    It's been way too long since my last post, over two years to be exact.  After two family members asking about my blogging in one week, I must try to commit!!!!  I tend to have issues with committing to things long term! ( besides my marriage, haha!)   My apologies!      

   In a short five months, we will have been in Sicilia for three wonderous and adventureous years. Life is just flying by!  All three of my kiddos are thriving, doing wonderful with Homeschooling, an adventure and blog in itself; and growing up way too fast!  My hubby has taken on a few new hobbies, photography and ralley cars.  As for me, I am busy with homeschooling, leader of the Daisy Girl Scouts, and found a love for spin class (thanks to my "hood rat" friend, you know who you are).  Amongst all the daily chaos of school, extra cirricular activities, and just life, we have had opportunity to travel Europe.  Oh, and we were lucky enough to fly back home for Christmas!  We've also been blessed to have family make the journey here.

  So, this is just an intro to what has been going on in our life for the past two years. More to come :)

Yours truly!




No comments:

Post a Comment