Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year...more blogging!
















   I'm back! It's been too long, a solid 3 months, and no blogs! Well, here's to a new year, with more blogging.  I realized I need to get back into the groove, especially after several people asked if I still was blogging. I didn't realize people enjoyed it so much! So thank you for motivating me to start back up again.
  It has been a crazy 3 months! We've finally settled in to our new home. We were able to enjoy Halloween, Punk-a -butt's 5th birthday, Thanksgiving, and last, but not least Christmas! All were very enjoyable. I think we've settled in nicely, especially the kiddos. They have a great group of friends who live here on the property. Plus, they get to spend time with them at least 3 times a week. Also, we occasionally do family outings, so they get to spend even more time with kids their ages. Our kids are happy, so the hubby and I are happy. Actually, I am ecstatic that they have a place to roam free (somewhat) and have other children to interact with.
   I also must admit that having a group of adults to chat with is exciting in itself...for me! In fact, sometimes I like talking to other mommies waaayyy to much. But hey, its an outlet. A stay @ home mommy needs an outlet sometimes.  So I realize this is a quick note, but not to worry, I have lots to catch up on. There is always something new we've seen or experienced.

1 comment: